Users are more and more concerned about their privacy and their data’s security. As a smart home devices manufacturer, protecting them is our responsibility. This protection should be considered by every company in the field to give users the best product and experience.
Following the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, we make this Cookies Policy available to you.
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can facilitate or offer information appropriate to the preferences of each user.
Cookies, depending on their Permanence, can be divided into:
• “Session cookies”: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
• “Persistent cookies”: The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their Purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
• Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, this typology includes:
• Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
• The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
• Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help target content to your location.
• Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
• Keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters said service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to log in to be identified.
• Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
• Analytical cookies: Every time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
• Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
• Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore most attractive content for users.
• Know if the user who is accessing is a new one or is repeating a visit.
• Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the User experience on the site.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: This type of "Cookies" allows expanding the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user's browsing patterns and/or shares are stored, since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow us to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
• Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
The cookies we use on our website are Own, so these are the ones sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Session cookies
• Cookies de sesión
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies from your browser or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free plugins, to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools —> Internet Options—> Privacy —> Settings.
• For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools —> Options —> Privacy —> History —> Custom Settings.
• Chrome: Settings —> Show advanced options —> Privacy —> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences —> Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered users.